Monday, October 19, 2009

Laughter: The best medicine of all!

It's late and I don't have time to update much, but I thought I'd share some pictures from my weekend vacation to Jinja. After a rough week of being sick and being busy with school, a weekend full of ridiculous laughter and fun-filled moments was exactly what I needed. It was relaxing, and it was the perfect end to a rough week. I'm so thankful for the friendships God has provided in just the two and a half months I've been here. These ladies (and others) are such a blessing to me! Here are a few pictures. For more, see the link at the bottom of the post.




This week is busy as grades are due and parent teacher conferences take place. We'll see how they go...

More to come later, but for now, time for some sleep!

If you'd like to view more photos, here's the link:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2057955&id=69601420&l=123aed2f10

No comments: